- Libx -add a library search box to your toolbar, Drag a drop searches to Google Scholar, open articles listed on Scholar by logging on via the library's server for subscription access.
Libx is now available for Internet Explorer 7 and higher.
- Amazon Library ITT Dublin Link -Inserts a link onto Amazon to tell you if the book you are looking at is available in the library Requires Greasemonkey
- Zotero - create a bibliography from online book and journal data, using drag and drop
- LibraryThing - Enter what you're reading or your whole library it's an easy, library-quality catalogue online. Library Thing also connects you with people who read the same things. Library ITT Dublin no longer supports this app.
- Bibme - This is a fully automatic bibliography maker that auto-fills. It's the quickest way to build a works cited page.
Library tutorials for use in Moodle
The tutorials are available to download to academic courses on the Institute’s Learning Management System, Moodle.
Right click and save the file for use in Moodle. It will save as a zipped file. Use the instructions below to add the tutorial to your course.